|This blog is officially obsolete! Find us at our new location:|
We're excited to announce that the Visionlearning blog has moved to a new home on the main Visionlearning site. We've got a new address and a new look, but we'll still be working hard to bring you interesting STEM and education posts, including:
- stories that explore the process of scientific discovery,
- eye-catching images and videos of the week,
- posts about science in the news and controversies in science
- resources and ideas for teacher and for students studying in the STEM disciplines,
- and our new Tragedies in Science series (if you haven't seen it yet, check it out).
We hope you'll join us in our new location -- http://www.visionlearning.com/blog/. To make sure you stay up to date, you can subscribe to receive new posts by email or RSS feed once you get there. We will not be maintaining this blog anymore, so please make sure you update your bookmarks, news readers, and other sources you use to find news and information.
As always, we would love to hear your thoughts on the new layout, the topics we're posting about, or any ways we can make the Visionlearning Blog better. Thanks for reading!